View Single Post
Old 3rd October 2008, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Chui View Post
Good thread.

To me, I will be more excited to see the Emirates A380, knowing the interior differentiate away from others, especially with the onboard shower room facility.

I can only comment from a photographer's perspective.

The Qantas event was good, but comparing with SIA, they forgot a lot of details during the cabin tour. For example, when I took those onboard pics, SQ provide onboard steps, food presentation, Suites bed turndown presentation, onboard business service demo......they made the photo looks much mroe flash and promo themselves to a great extent. Media were given SQ A380 diecast model as well
QF on the other hand, have a bare tidy cabin to show you, lack of warmth and did not do much justice to an otherwise brand new aircraft and their First Class Suites especially.

A few years ago, when the Boeing 777-200/LR demostrator was in town (2005) that was a great event with lot of goodie bags and a cherrypicker to get unusual top down angle photo.

Looking forward to see the EK A380.

Might be different for you Sam. You have some fantastic shots, very nice. Not sure what you do for work or what passes you have but you seem to have access to some good vantage points. From my perspective and vantage points as a photographer I just notice the new colour scheme and make sure i dont get any light poles or barb fences in my way