I take QANTAS just for this:

Looks delicious!

After Landing

Exterior of Bombardier Q400

737-400

Another Bombardier Q400

Cross the Road - Back to The Terminal

Comments:
Some of my friends actually feel frightened when they see the Bombardier Q400 aircraft I am taking, think QF need to market their Q400s better to raise public image.

The flight was very stable, with only little tubulance upon take off and landing. The cabin is not so noisy as I expected, even quieter than the jetfoils, but of course nosier than Boeing 737-400s.

Back to the Cabin, Legroom is satisfactory, but seat pitch seems a bit narrow that the passenger in front of me feel difficult travelling on a Q400 as shown. Unfortunately there is no PTV on board, even no Inflight Radio System But an inflight magazine sounds alright.

The food is a bit awful anyway, think Virgin's noodle soup might be better for $6.

Whilst landing, one of the trollies didn't strolled well so some cans of cokes fell from the rear of the cabin and generated really nasty noise

Finally, I hope any QF crew here can help me with this, one of the cabin crew named Krystal on this flight (QF1477, 26/9/2008) is awesome, she is really sweet and polite to passengers, acts friendly. Hope I would get more details and commendate her or more.

That's it for the report. I really hope you'd enjoy it and hope more to come on this board with photos and comments.