View Single Post
Old 14th May 2009, 11:36 AM

Hi All,

I must be the only one here who thought this, but I was actually dissappointed with the event. Perhaps I was expecting something more. I met Sam Chui and had a chat which was great, even bought his book. The Helicopter Joy Flights where a good idea, and the Cat on show was nice also.

I guess I was expecting more "memorabilia" such as aviation artifacts for show / sale. It was good to see some models on display but I thought there would have had more for sale, such as BBI Elite Force, large Scale Models etc. Perhaps have " Hobby Co" or similar with a store with show specials. Just a thought. Perhaps I was expecting some sort of "SWAP MEET" of the aviation feel. Are there any locals in the Bankstown Community who would like to sell Aviation Items. Old Propellers, Aircraft Seats, Altimiters, etc.. Not sure of what others think, but I know I would be more interested in opening my wallet for items that are not easily available on a day to day basis..

Apologies for the somewhat negative criticism, but I am hoping this will help for future events, should I not be the only one who thinks so.

Cheers

Brett