View Single Post
Old 27th October 2009, 05:53 PM

Quote:
And for those who know, there was hardly any of them who had to wait 3 days. Seing its a Saturday, plenty of affordable fares still sitting there if they really want to get home on all carriers. Some people just push it that little bit extra and get the attention and cry like Babies
This would have to be the dumbest comment I have read for a long time.

Does this mean that If I pay for a Pizza Hut pizza to be delivered, that I should suck it up and order KFC if it doesnt arrive? If I buy a commodore and it breaks down within 2 hours of collection, then i should suck it up and buy a ford straight away? Pre - pay a taxi to get you home late one night, and he drops you round the corner, maybe you should walk????You got to be kidding me.

If your statement is true regarding seats on other airlines, why didnt Tiger buy those seats and put those pax on it? Surely it would have been cheaper than the compensation that they now will be paying, not to mention the bad press? Make a bad situation good?

I have abolutely no issue with the fact that TT could not fly with the number of cabin crew, and am human enough to expect that issues like this do occur. As someone mentioned above there are CASA requirments that must be met, and that is for safetyt reasons which I fully accept. However I would expect additional efforts are made to get pax to their desination as soon as practical. "Offer a refund"?, thats useful when you have to spend money on accommodation and taxis.