View Single Post
Old 23rd March 2008, 08:05 PM

Apron upgrades are well underway right now. This is apparently for Air Asia X to start with their A330's.

Tiger seem to have reduced flights out of NTL to one a day in the afternoon now. They had some real troubles up here.

Qantaslink have stopped their Sydney flights out of here apparently due to the pilot shortage (a convenient truth???). Aeropelican have taken up the slack.

No idea about carparks. They seem to want to bleed to public dry with parking fees, and they've got their own bunch of DPWWGVBATP (Dumb People Who Wear Green Vests Being ********s To People) walking around surrounded by their own self importance ruining peoples trips/flights. It's so bad people would rather park their cars outside the restricted zone and take the risk of getting their car vandalised/broken into, rather than pay the over inflated prices. I was there one day and saw about 20 cars broken into.

There was talk in the paper the other day about setting up a parallel runway for dom traffic only so the RAAF can have their runway.

Whens the BBQ in Brisvegas Muzzdog??

Soon..
No where. Where should I go?