View Single Post
Old 28th March 2010, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikha Ly View Post
Haven't in so many years had such an AWESOME DAY! Been on three different planes, with three different carriers (One of which, according to my ticket, was operated by Sunstate, the charity flight), had a close encounter with missing a flight but flight got delayed and we celebrated with Crown Lagers... all in all, awesome day out!

Also met a number of you off the board here, hope my crude blunt humour didn't make you stop and think!

Unfortunately I need to go to bed soon to make a 4:30am start for work, so will be posting my detailed trip report later, with plenty of shots.

Top work by all!
Glad to hear that you got back to Sydney safely. Though from looking at things, did Virgin combine your flight with the 5pm flight and give you VBK for the aircraft? Any chance you going to post a trip report??

It was a good day and enjoyed by all. Charity flight was definitely a nice way to spend a Sunday afternoon. The flight on OGQ was definitely different to Canberra as take off was so fast! All in all, nice but yes next time maybe a A330 to promote the new products?? :P

Alex.