View Single Post
Old 28th March 2010, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Lui View Post
The flight on OGQ was definitely different to Canberra as take off was so fast! All in all, nice but yes next time maybe a A330 to promote the new products?? :P

Alex.
OGQ felt heavier out of Canberra though, than it did out of Sydney where I reckon it probably rotated after 10 or 15 seconds of rolling takeoff (with awesome acceleration might I add). However, that again is just a subjective feeling. Not sure of the exact pax numbers (I heard 111 for the 562 back to SYD) but the flight back to SYD did seem slightly more crowded as compared to on the way in to CBR.

Yea, I sort of got the feeling that there was a bit of a stark difference between visiting the older 767 cabin and the newer Virgin 737 one with satellite TVs in every seat. Not to mention, the Virgin Blue F/As were actively promoting their onboard service as we were walking through lol, I did not get a chance to visit OGQ during the static display as the queues were too long but I reckoned it was just a hi-bye sort of thing much like the QantasLink Q400 (although I have to add the crew on OGQ were absolutely awesome).