Thread: Flying Korean
View Single Post
Old 13th October 2011, 03:54 PM

I'm in Europe right now , having flown last week from SYD to LHR via ICN with KE . The experience was very good indeed . The cabin staff showed great attention to detail , were attentive and well mannered . The food quality was as good as anything I have had and the AVOD onboard was good , working all the time and had a good selection of movies etc . There are no onboard fancy printed menus in economy class and no mood lighting in the cabin , but who need mood lighting anyway ! ... It's never in all my years traveling helped me to overcome jet lag . The aircraft were very well presented considering their age . The leg room is quoted as 34" , and that's as good as it gets in economy with any airline . All in all a good experience and an airline I will fly with no hesitation and recommend . In closing , we had a delay of about 20mins departing SYD as a result of a refueling delay , we were kept fully informed by the ground staff and at least 3 announcements were made in respect . One passenger was heard to say " at least you have informormed us , a famous Australian airline wouldn't have bothered " ... possibly true !!

Dave C