View Single Post
Old 26th June 2011, 11:41 AM

Jetstar A321 VH-VWT

Ok so after we had seen everything we wanted to see at T1 we walked over to T3 (Virgin/Rex terminal). Found it strange that there is two security check points, one at each end of the terminal, at the second one, at the REX end I was randomly checked for explosives, first time I had been checked. Usually happens to my parents I could see Malaysian Airlines B772 9M-MRF or P, can’t remember, over at T2, must have just arrived. Times for some more photos.

Virgin Blue E170 VH-ZHD

Virgin Blue B738 VH-VUT next to Virgin Australia B738 VH-YFC who followed us from BNE

VH-YFC nearly ready to taxi out to RWY27, think she was off to Sydney

Royal Netherlands Air Force DC-10 T-255 taxiing out to RWY27

REX Saab 340 VH-RXE at her gate

Qantas B744 VH-OJF gets towed to T2

Virgin Blue B738 VH-VUZ comes into her gate

After seeing VUZ come in it was time to return to T4 for the flight home to Brisbane. I was hoping that this flight would be on-time. I noticed that VH-VNC had stayed at T4, I think VH-VNH was here when we arrived but had since departed and VH-VNO arrived but also left, so I thought that it would be VH-VNC for my third time now, unless another Tiger aircraft had arrive while we were walking to T4. So I would just have to wait. Here are some more photos.

T4 Tiger Airways

The Check-in area, seen it heaps of times in the show ‘Airways’

Departure lounge, there are a couple hundred seats down at the gates

Our flight was to depart on-time and soon the boarding call was made and Josh and myself lined up at Gate 3. Hade our boarding passes checked and made our way out to the aircraft.