View Single Post
Old 11th July 2011, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie P View Post
Having just done a trip up to OOL with JQ, I can not fault them at all, especially the information prior, during and back on the ground waiting for the bay to become available by the flight crew! I flew up to OOL on Saturday morning on JQ19 (A332 from Intl) and back on JQ423 (A320 Dom), cabin crew were fantastic, friendly and efficient, whilst flight deck crew kept us informed to the delay after pushback (another JQ aircraft also pushing and taxing from another bay); information mid flight (ATC slowing us down on return into YSSY due to wind/traffic) and finally, of the delay by there being no-one there to operate the aerobridge for the forward exit! They were a credit to the brand JETSTAR!

Great report and lots of pics (always good ) but I have a question... I was in 26A on my flight, I am also 6'3" yet I found more room in that seat than in a 737 (any variant) and in some cases, 747, so I am curiouse as to how tall you are that you found them a little tighter than normal, and kneeing the seatback infront of you!!
Hey Birnie! I also find the seats in the 737's (Virgin) much for spacious in legroom wise, the seat diamiter is mostly the same, but much better legroom on virgin, and with the new economy seats that have been rolled-out, they are even thinner, so that will be even better! I actually dont know how tall i am, but my knees were digging into the seat infront if that gives an idea? The seat was 19A.