View Single Post
Old 31st December 2008, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Bramwell View Post
I can be wrong Ash W, but......

Singapore's destinations are international, we are not talking about domestic like QF & BA which are a complete different kettle of fish....

These are widebodied aircraft - would have thought they would at least have a similar or very similar business class product
I was talking about international with BA and Qantas too, trying to compare apples to apples. Perth-Singapore is a short to medium haul route, pretty much the same as Qantas trans tasman flights or some of BA's longer trans European routes. Some of the BA flights in this catagory are 4-5 hours long, Moscow, Athens, Cyprus for example and are flown with wide body a/c too. Some of their northern African flights are also flown with aircraft configured in medium haul config, which is a far cry from their long haul offering.

You might want to check how many SQ flights are under 4 hours, you might be surprised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montague S View Post
read the press release..its all there.
Yeah it explains the layout, but I asked if there was a pic or MORE detail to see what it is really like. Ie is it still a bed style seat or more of the older style upright seat?