View Single Post
Old 27th February 2009, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew McLaughlin View Post
QANTAS MARKS TENTH ANNIVERSARY OF oneworld ALLIANCE
SYDNEY, 27 February 2009: Qantas announced today that two of its aircraft would carry special
oneworld livery to mark the alliance’s tenth anniversary this year.
The Chief Executive of Qantas, Mr Alan Joyce, said that as a founding member of oneworld, Qantas
was strongly committed to the alliance and the benefits it delivered to customers.
“Qantas and its customers have benefited greatly from our oneworld membership over the last 10
years,” Mr Joyce said.
“We are able to offer a genuinely global range of products and services that would not be possible
without the alliance, including round the world fares and reciprocal lounge and loyalty program
access.
“To mark this important milestone in the alliance’s history, a Qantas Boeing 747-400 and an Airbus
A330-200 will be flying with oneworld livery. The Boeing 747-400 will operate its first service with the
new livery on Saturday 28 February as QF73 from Sydney to San Francisco. The A330-200 will be in
operation by the end of March.”

In addition to the new aircraft livery, Qantas will participate in a number of oneworld anniversary
activities throughout the year, including airport and Frequent Flyer promotions.
The airline is also participating in oneworld’s 10 per cent off for 10 weeks sale which offers a 10 per
cent discount on all oneworld Explorer round-the-world bookings made until 12 April 2009.
Customers can save up to $470 on the six continent oneworld Explorer round-the-world fare in
Economy Class, $1,379 in Business Class and $1,779 in First Class.
So, do we know the rego's of these yet???

Ok, Matt beat me by miliseconds.... Sorry!

My Flight Diary

My Photos Flickr Images

Last edited by Bernie P; 27th February 2009 at 10:55 AM. Reason: DOH!