View Single Post
Old 7th October 2008, 10:30 PM

Re: Garath U

Hope it hasn't make you angry about babysitting.

And thanks for that, I can always get a pillow on my flights, thanks.
Think I had made a mistake that that is SQ/CX will cover blanket for the commuters, but why QF crew don't do that?

I believe DJ would offer Corp Plus or Flexable passengers 32kg allowance, but that is really much more expensive than QF to offer 32kg for just a little bit more than DJ's fare. Perhaps a passenger with 32kg luggage can only fly QF for cheap fares then.

Thanks for your information about Prosperine, think I can't complain then whilst QF's CNS - HTI is $221 the cheapest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by damien b View Post
I for one am glad that the likes of DJ appeared in our skies and made flying affordable. Who cares if you don't get a meal with your flight or that the seats don't allow you to stretch out and sleep. Its a domestic flight and excluding the long flights between Perth and the East Coast, 2 hours isn't that long to be on a plane.

I spend 90 minutes a day one way on a train to go to work with less room at times than what you get in economy class. Okay i dont pay as much but i don't go as far either.

If you desire business class - fly QF, otherwise DJ and JQ will do most people.
How about JQ's StarClass? I read their ads about StarClass and think there is no difference with QF's W Class with a Y Class Fare! Sounds attractive! Is that possible for JQ to launch StarClass on all Domestic Flights actually to beat DJ?