View Single Post
Old 28th April 2012, 06:36 PM
YSSY Forum Administrator

Great news Grahame. The antenna mast looks beaut. Will also be great to see the plotter diagram again after a few days 24/7. Keep us posted.

The 280nm hit looks like it came from the south at about 160 degrees. Did you manage to capture the HEX and Altitude of that hit? As there's been a few spikes of late popping up again. However, I occasionally get QF93 and VA11 passing by in that direction from, MEL to LAX, when they're flying a more northerly route. Which reminds me, I really must keep my SBS Plotter blacklist up to date

Will you share to PlanePlotter also? Let me know your code if you do. PM if you prefer.

Had actually debated the idea of creating a separate Aircraft Plotting Sub Forum here (ie: for all things related to ADS-B and Mode-S, including discussion on all the various SBS-1 devices and for people to talk about their own feeds, share info and problms etc) Might be a good way to keep in touch with some of the Sydney and other Australian based sharers.... hmmm, food for thought.

Great post, and look forward to more interesting SBS stuff from you in the future.

Cheers,
amsy