View Single Post
Old 14th February 2012, 01:12 PM

Hi Paul,

If I'm correct that airshow is on in May? This may complicate things a little as the sun tends to be more northern this time of year which in LAX and MIA you will need to switch sides of the runway in the afternoon.

In LAX mornings at Imperial or Proud Bird would be the place to go and In N Out during the afternoon which is brilliant all arvo especially between about 6pm till sunset.

Funnily you should ask about Miami as I'm acctually in town now. I can't speak for other times of the year but 95% of heavies have landed 09/27 depending on wind which is great at 'El Doraldo'. In May you would need to change to the north side in the afternoon. Weekends are slow and freight is often unpredictable although fantastic! Flightaware app helps as always but can be unreliable.

If you need anymore help I'm happy to help.

**Almost forgot Seattle, 188th St is beat for 34's and North Seatac Park is believe is for 16's although I haven't spotted from that location. SEA is not the most exciting airport, tons of Alaskans as expected but not a great variety of Intl compared to other airports you are visiting.

Last edited by Tim Bowrey; 14th February 2012 at 01:17 PM.