View Single Post
Old 27th November 2012, 12:33 AM
YSSY Forum Administrator

Thanks Noel and Grahame.

Just to echo your thoughts, I'd also like to thank Bob Peake, Phil Henry, Scott Pepper and Mike Scott for the fantastic presentations they prepared for the day. It really gave the day some solid structure and I'm sure we all came away much more educated about the technology and our hobby in general. I'm really grateful for their attendance also, driving from as far as Canberra and Tamworth to attend. We were also privileged to have Mike Scott dial in from Honolulu via skype to deliver his presentation. Thank you all again!

It was a picture perfect day, albeit slightly hot outside, but there was certainly great aircraft viewing and radar tracking from the top deck of the Novotel Hotel. It was lovely to meet new faces and to learn a little bit more about everyone's interests. We spent all of about 9-10 hours together sharing knowledge, thoughts and experiences with each other whilst certainly setting the foundation for future meet-ups to occur.

Thanks also to all those who attended the workshop, as without you the day wouldn't have been as successful! For those who were unfortunately unable to come at last minute, we certainly look forward to seeing you at the next one.

Here's some photos from the day.

Cheers,
amsy