View Single Post
Old 4th April 2010, 02:37 PM

OK... Plotting of all aircraft is now working. I think the wording of Track all aircraft might be a bit confusing though. Basically, all aircraft will appear on the map at all times. When you click on a specific aircraft, the map will pan to the aircraft location. When you click on the ALL (Track all aircraft), it just stops panning to specific aircraft and homes in on the HOME co-ordinates of my location and clears all flight data. Maybe i'll word it as HOME instead of ALL. I'll give that some thought. Distance in the flight data is now working as well.

I've been having a look to see if I can adjust the centering as per your suggestion grahame, but the problem is the data on the panel is already pretty full. I think it will look pretty crappy if I try and squeeze it further to shorten the panel. The centering of the aircraft is based on the center of the map. On resolutions of 1280x800, the center of the map will be slightly hidden which is what you're experiencing.

I'll work on adding flight data to the plotted aircraft though so you don't have to keep the panel open all the time.

Next on the agenda is the above and customizing the icon. The lengthy part will be creating literally 360 icons (one for every degree) so that the aircraft faces in the direction of the track. That should be fun.... NOT! I'm not in a hurry to do that.

Anyway, back to the drawing board.

Please let me know if you see the scroll bar in aircraft list. You're last comment about it has me a bit concerned because it should appear when there are more aircraft in the list than can be shown in the view.

Geoff

Last edited by Geoff Leff; 4th April 2010 at 02:58 PM.