View Single Post
Old 4th April 2009, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Brownbill View Post
whats so bad about india/china flights?? i've heard that QF crew hate those flights but i have no idea why? I hear they hate JNB too?
It's not only QF crew that hates them but I know CX crew dreads them as well. They are picky (biggest complainers / whingers), they think they are the only people onboard (despite being in Y), will use the call button for the smallest issues, they think cabin crew are slaves, they don't listen to cabin crew instructions e.g. seatbelt sign and they would still get out of their seats, smoking in lavs, sitting on floors, yelling at cabin crew, just to name a few. In short they do things that normal people won't ever do.

I was told a story about a mainland chinese pax when they asked a CX crew whether they could keep the Y meal tray and all the cutleries etc. I don't think anyone on this board would do such a thing (unless they collect these items as collectibles - which these pax were not).

It's sad to associate specific nationalities with on-board behaviours, but any well-seasoned crew will tell you the same thing and that these are typically the worst pax to have onboard.