View Single Post
Old 3rd April 2010, 02:56 PM
Prolific Member

Location: Sydney's Eastern Suburbs - View From Bondi To Jibbon Point And Bravo 10 South

That is looking really good Geoff, I like the way you have the split screen for the aircraft and map. Your aircraft details screen is very nicely presented indeed. On my laptop, the map centering when you click on an aircraft is a little low, and I need to grab the map and drag it down a bit to see the aircraft. Since we have mainly wide screens these days, would it be worth having the screen split vertically rather than horizontally, with the aircraft details down the left, and a more square map area on the right (or vice versa). My preference would be to have the square map area so you have more detail around the aircraft in all directions, rather than a wide narrow band. Great work, keep building.

My Google Maps site just bulids during the day, updates every 15 minutes, and clears again at midnight. Click on a QF aircraft to display all he ACARS details received.

Last edited by Grahame Hutchison; 3rd April 2010 at 03:09 PM.