Cathay Pacific
CX729
HKG-KUL
B-HUJ B744
Seat 41A
STD/ATD: 1600/1632
STA/ATA: 1945/1948
Flight Time: 3 hours 16 minutes

Unfortunately my view wasn’t very exciting!

We were pushed back a bit behind schedule.

Emirates A380 A6-EEN

Lufthansa B748 D-ABYK

Got a great view of the airport shortly after departure!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/brando...5/14277311039/

Passing Hong Kong after departure

IFE screen

Slight right turn

Soon the crew came around with peanuts and drinks.

Shortly after, dinner was served. I took the Fish and rice. I can’t remember what the other option was.

I kept myself entertained through the flight by watching Anchor-man 2.

Nearing Malaysia

As we descended into KL I could see that the weather wasn’t great! I saw plenty of lightning strikes about. My window fogged up when we landed so I have no idea what runway we landed on. We had a bit of a taxi to the terminal, but were soon disembarking.

Kuala Lumpur Airport:

Caught the train to the main terminal. Customs was very quiet so it didn’t take long at all. Baggage claim on the other hand took a good 30 minutes. Finally I was walking into the arrivals area where I met up with Josh. He arrived at around midday. He flew on MH B738 9M-MXN from HKT-KUL. We were staying at the Sama Sama again so it was a quick walk there. I quickly put my photos on my laptop before heading off to bed as tomorrow would be another early wakeup call as we were off to Singapore for the day.

We woke up at around 5am and quickly got our things ready before heading off to the terminal. We caught the train to KLIA2. Once there we found the check in area easily enough. We used the self-service kiosks and then after getting our documents checked we passed through security and customs. We just relaxed near our gate before heading into the departure lounge closer to boarding time. You couldn’t see much outside from where we were. All I could see was a sharklet and I hoped it would be our aircraft! Boarding commenced at around 7:10am for the 7:40am departure. Once we got to the aerobridge I could see that the A320 with sharklets I could see before was being pushed back. It had actually been parked at the gate next to us. But we were getting something better! 9M-AFV in the Queens Park Rangers livery!

June 5, 2014
Air Asia
AK703
KUL-SIN
9M-AFV A320
Seat 8A
STD/ATD: 0740/0746
STA/ATA: 0840/0845
Flight Time: 59 minutes

Once on-board I was very happy to see that the inside was also decorated! There were signs on the overhead bins. Also the QPR logo and colours were on the bulkhead at the front and also at the rear.

We took off on time off RWY33.

Climbing out after departure

Last edited by Brandon Giacomin; 25th June 2014 at 07:45 PM.