View Single Post
Old 8th May 2010, 08:20 AM
Prolific Member

Location: Sydney's Eastern Suburbs - View From Bondi To Jibbon Point And Bravo 10 South

Hi Nigel, the way I have programmed my ACARS setup is to report the first receipt of a unique Registration / Flight number combination for the day, which could be up to 30 minutes out of YSSY. This works perfectly for commercial operations where every service is a different flight number normally. To pickup all corporate movements where the same flight number is generally used all the time, there is a one hour reset of this rule in place. This is also handy for the Emirates EK418/419 services as the turnaround in Sydney is over the hour reset mark, and ACARS will report the service in and out of Sydney with the same Registration / Flight number combination.

In the original post above I assumed that the second pickup was the delayed departure (although the times looked a little close), but from reports in another thread (Monty) it actually stayed overnight.