View Single Post
Old 27th October 2016, 09:50 PM

The new standalone logo looks quite good but on the aircraft? To be honest I''m not too sure what to make of it. I do like the silver tones on the rear fuselage and on the kangaroo. Not happy with the amputated roo. I'm glad the kangaroos are only on the inside winglets and not outside. The titles are a bit meh it took me a while to get used to the '07 titles but I did grow to like them, maybe these will too. I'm in two minds about the engine logo. On one hand the two tone red looks really good but it's bit garish maybe if the stuck with the reshaped triangle logo similar to the engines on the' 84 and '07 design and at similar proportions it would look better. I love how the incorporated the retro roo roundel into the livery. It reminds me of Air France and how they retained their flying seahorse logo in some form throughout their livery redesigns. Having said that I feel the aircraft name in retro font clashes with the rest of the titles. Maybe if they moved the roundel from the nose and had a black and white retro roo roundel on the engines instead of the red roo it would look better.

Anyone know how many aircraft are still getting around in the '84 design?