View Single Post
Old 17th February 2011, 10:38 AM

Virgin Blue E190 VH-ZPI again. The first time I’ve ever noticed how thin the vertical stabiliser on the E190 is, despite the rudder being fully deflected.

Skywest A320-231 VH-FNP with the Alliance Fokker F100 and VB E190 behind.

Back to Skywest Fokker F100 VH-FNC again with the international terminal clearly visible.

And again as sistership VH-FSW arrives behind after landing RWY06

VH-FSW arrives, park brake on, engines to idle cut-off. The ground crewman is applying the nose-wheel chocks

I was walking back to the other end of the terminal when I caught a glimpse of this dude taxiing pretty fast. I had to run back to the other end to snap this pick, since I thought it might have been a RFDS B200 King Air. And for all my effort, it is part of the Western Operations section of the RFDS based at Jandakot airport, Perth. However, I’m not sure why it isn’t sporting the RFDS tailfin flash.

VH-OGH “City of Parramatta” again now finished unloading and being prepped for the next flight.

Looking towards the General Aviation aprons, it is a sea of Qantaslink, Skippers Aviation, Alliance, Cobham, National Jet Systems, and Skywest aircraft. Hmmm, you can literally smell the iron ore amongst the JetA1.

A Qantaslink Boeing 717-231 VH-NXQ, a Qantas 737, a couple of Alliance Fokker F100s, a Skywest Fokker F100, and a whole bunch of GA aircraft.

Qantaslink Boeing 717-231 VH-NXO taxis for departure

VH-VXB again...I just couldn’t resist.

A Qantas A330 departs. This plane can be seen in my earlier pics pushing back and then taxiing from the international terminal. No idea where is bound for though.

Skippers Aviation Embraer 120 Brasilia VH-XUF taxiing for departure on a mining charter flight.