View Single Post
Old 29th March 2008, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigel C View Post
James Morgan came airside for those.

We were already there, had sorted out 'the shot' and had told our media people of our intention. They thought this was a good idea, and little did we know but they called in the big gun (James) to join us!

By the time the A380 departed, we had our work camera with one of my colleagues, James had one of his cameras, and I had a second one of his! Between the 3 of us, we got some pretty good shots (all officially sanctioned!).
Good old James...what a character and a damn good photog too, but not in your league of course Nigel!

It was a good shot whoever took it, although your media relations people need to learn how to post-process their pics before releasing them - there were dust spots all over it!!!

I actually got a pic of the second 380 taking off over the broken one from the QF Heritage Centre that morning. If I zoom in tight I can see your car and someone up on a stand behind a pile of containers with a camera in hand.

Cheers