View Single Post
Old 3rd April 2010, 09:09 PM
Prolific Member

Location: Sydney's Eastern Suburbs - View From Bondi To Jibbon Point And Bravo 10 South

Hi Geoff,

My screen resolution is 1280x800 and the aircraft baloon is centred if I close the details screen. With the details screen still visible, I need to drag the map down about 1cm to see the aircraft baloon, and about 4cm to centre it in the map window. Close the details window and it is in the correct position.

I guess the only issue is if you are clicking on different aircraft on the details screen, you dont see them on the map window without closing the details screen each time.

I know what you mean about having the details screen on the right or left, the screen real estate is always a compromise, so much to display and never enough space to work with. Did you intend to scroll the details window if you have more than 4 aircraft ? Should the All hyperlink work or are you still working on that one ?