Disembarking XBA

After the wing walk it was nearly 12pm, we went into the museum

Avro 504K Replica

de Havilland DH50 Iris Replica

We then went out to the DC3

Interior

And then into the Original Qantas hangar

de Havilland DH61 Giant Moth "Apollo” Replica VH-UJB

After looking at everything in the museum we went to the restaurant for lunch, we then went just across the road to see the Australian Stockman’s Hall of Fame. We just had a look outside, wouldn’t have really interested me.

The view of the 747 from across the road

The Australian Stockman’s Hall of Fame

By then it was 2pm so we went back to the motel to get out bags before returning to the airport for our flight home. We waited in the terminal til check in opened; I just went on the internet on my phone to pass the time. I went on balus to see if our flight had left; it had left about 20 minutes late and was unfortunately VH-QOW in “Taronga Western Plains Zoo Dubbo” livery. My second time on QOW after flying on her 2 months ago from MKY-BNE and Josh’s second time on QOW after flying on her from BNE-ROK about 6 months ago.

Check in opened just over an hour before the plane arrived. We lined up straight away and dropped of our bags and got our boarding passes, I was in 17A and Josh was in 18A. The lady that checked us in said that the flight was completely full. There were two groups travelling on the flight, the same RFDS group as the day before and some outback sport group? Not sure though. Since we had a little time til our flight left we just stood in front of EBQ for a while. And when QOW was due in we went up to the gate to get some photos.