View Single Post
Old 29th October 2008, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie P View Post
Shameel,

Reading between the lines here, but are you hoping for the VA 77W replacement to be a QF A380 now???
Umm... were we seperated at birth or something..

Yeah, now that VA's put me and my partner on a QF flight from LAX (QF12, the same flight number that the A380 operates to SYD), I'm hoping and praying that QF introduce another A380 flight to SYD by mid-December, except this time it being a weekend flight. Changing to the LAX-SYD Friday night flight is out of the question, and same for the LAX-MEL flight on Monday.. so hoping for a miracle that QF introduce a weekend A380 flight out of LAX!

Needless to say that not getting to fly the VA 77W was a huge disappointment for me..and the only thing which could somewhat make up for it would be a flight on the A380. Chances are real slim.. I know... and if it doesn't happen, then i'll be flying the good ol' 744.

There's only one other way that the VA 77W disappointment could be completely made-up for.. and that would be flying SQs 77W on their SYD-SIN-ICN-SFO routing... but haha..that's well outside my budget.