Old 30th January 2013, 03:49 PM

Location: South Western Sydney under the approach path of YBSK

27th of January
Departure
Qantas
QF464
VH-EBH A330-200
Seat 57E

I arrived at the airport 2 hours prior to departure. I was doing the self serve when suddenly it said it couldn't print. I went to one of the agents and they checked me in through their system. As a result I lost my window seat I was disappointed. I went through security smoothly and has some hungry jacks before the flight because last time I had dinner with qantas they served me a vegetarian ravioli so this time I didn't want to starve. I had some spare time so I just took a few pictures.

Dash 8 Q400

767-300 to Perth

Jet* A320 which was 10 minutes ahead of my flight

I boarded through Gate 23 at 7:10pm. I was one of the first board but didn't take any cabin shots

As we taxied I saw a Tiger A320 but i was in the middle so this is the shot I got

Take Off

Right after the seat belt sign turned off I took some picture through he window of the crew rest area.

This dinner was good. 4 out 5. Ginger Chicken with rice and vegetables. I choose coke of course.Qantas is the luck of the draw. When i prepared for a bad meal they gave me a good meal

Sunset was beautiful. There another 2 shots below

Beautiful isn't it

Cabin Shot. After that the crew commenced descent into sydney. We headed turned south over Wollongong then did a full 180 degree turn to the north before landing on 34L. Very smooth landing thanks to the crew.

Last edited by Alexander.L; 30th January 2013 at 04:14 PM.