View Single Post
Old 11th March 2011, 04:37 PM

ATI B762F N761CX being towed over to the Cargo terminal

Off to Singapore! Really hope we get A380s in Brisbane soon

VH-VNJ at gate 52 I think, ready to take me home, again, I was glad not to see VND, now been on VNC, VND and VNJ

BA B772 taxies out to RWY16R while I’m in line, didn’t get any photos at all of Thai A346 or UPS MD-11 landing

Boarding call was made and I lined up, as I was in line the Thai A346 and BA B772 decided to leave and an UPS MD-11 came in, I was annoyed that I didn’t get photos but I thought I would see these planes in May anyway when I come back to Sydney. Got to the front of the queue and had my boarding pass scanned I was about to go through the aerobridge when I was called back, the lady asked how old I was, I said I was 15 and she told me to stand aside :? . 5 minutes later after she had let all the passengers through she said that I had to have a parent or guardian with me, but another lady from Tiger told the other lady that it was fine and its 12-14 year olds that need a parent or guardian with them. She apologized and let me through

March 5, 2011
Tiger Airways Australia
TT6107
SYD-BNE
VH-VNJ
Seat 19F

Boarded via the rear stairs, made my way onto the aircraft and down to row 19, 19B, C and F were occupied and the lady in 19F asked if she could have my seat so she could sit next to her family. I said that was fine so I hopped into seat 19F, I was glad I had let her take my seat as the two seats next to me 19D and E ended up being unoccupied, was nice to have the two seats next to me empty

At the gate inside VNJ

Pushback, another Tiger and VGP ‘Powderfinger Livery’ next to us

4 A320s

Cargo Terminal with UPS MD-11, SQC B744F and ATI B762F

Passing a Q400 on our way out to RWY16L

Passing RWY07/25 with an aircraft on finals

Last look at T1…until May

Here’s a video I took taking off on RWY16L, taken with my iPod
http://www.flickr.com/photos/brandon301095/5500346347/

Last edited by Brandon Giacomin; 11th March 2011 at 06:20 PM.