View Single Post
Old 20th November 2011, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony G View Post
I ended up getting the 24-105 for a good price on Ebay ( the seller had 0 feedback so I'll be sweating on it for a few days). I was driven towards the 24-70 for low light, but i think the advantages of the 24-105 in most situations as an everyday lens will suit me.

The money that I have saved, I will use to buy a prime lens, such as the Canon 50mm f1/1.4 for low light shots. Thanks again for the feedback.
My suspicions where correct. I never got my lens. The transaction is under investigation with paypal. There was initial response from the seller when I ask if I could pay more for express postage as I wanted to take photos at an Xmas doo this week and he/she didn't mind responding to that. The seller then indicated that the lens had been sent on the Monday, still no lens and the post office has no tracking of an express post coming my way. I tried contacting the seller a couple of times but no reply. Oh well I'm back where I started. Well I hope to get my money back. Not sure how long it takes?