View Single Post
Old 11th March 2011, 04:35 PM

ZHA and VNC, possibly the last time I will see ZHA

Aeropelican J32s VH-OTE and OTP, first time I’ve seen Aeropelican, they have just recently started flying to Brisbane so I’ll be seeing them a lot more

Sydney Control Tower

4 Qantaslink Dash 8s

First time seeing the DHL 757

United Boeing 747-400 N119UA off to Los Angeles

Qantaslink Q400 VH-QOW ‘Dubbo Zoo Livery’ arrives, with Qantas A380 VH-OQE in the background

Roaring down RWY16R, off to Los Angeles

I had a quick look over at the international terminal to see if anything else was coming out and there wasn’t so I thought it would be a good time to grab some lunch. Went to the food court, wasn’t very hungry so I just grabbed a sausage roll and a coke and went back to gate 42 to do some more spotting. My flight home was supposed to be leaving from this end of the terminal but then I heard that my gate had been changed, so I had to walk over to the other side of the terminal, I had noticed that the Malaysian B744 had come out so I ran to the other side but was unfortunately too late. Also saw VBY and VXB but I didn’t get photos and was very happy to see VH-VUY pull in after missing her in Brisbane. Anyway here are some more photos.

REX Saab 340 VH-SBA ‘City of Wagga Wagga’

Virgin Blue E170 VH-ZHB

Malaysian Airlines B744 9M-MPF, this is the best photo I got of her

Virgin Blue B738 VH-VUY ‘AFL Livery’ being pushed back, finally got a few decent photos of her, unfortunately I had my bigger lens on at the time