View Single Post
Old 11th March 2009, 10:37 AM

Nick,

While it is a lot of fun to speculate, and thank the great gods of the interwebbusnetthingy that it allows anyone with any level of maturity or education to do this, I'm sure that anything that is based around legal action is a lot more involved and a lot more complex than anything you can read in the Daily Terrorgraph, or whatever tawdry sensationalistic rag you choose to consume on that day.

I'm sure our resident legal minds (is that you Mr. Argy??) would only be too willing to point out the complexities of cases, especially where human lives are involved, and the need to examine all elements in these proceedings.

I don't think it is your fault that you have fallen into this lynch mob mentality, as this mode of thinking is promoted every night on network television in the A Current Affairs and Today Tonights of this world. Get a picture of someone, put some spooky music underneath and say this person is to blame gets most of the lesser minded viewers frothing at the mouth and ready to scapegoat this individual.

As Montague and Grant have so correctly pointed out, you were not there, and are working from hearsay reports. What must be realised is that the process of discovery is there for a reason and as such must be respected, for without this process of discovery within the law, I'm afraid we'll all be going back to ritualistic witch burning and stoning people for saying Jehovah!

Whens the BBQ in Brisvegas Muzzdog??

Soon..
No where. Where should I go?