View Single Post
Old 8th May 2011, 12:27 PM

We climbed up to an un-specified altitude and the cabin announced that Live’2’air on the flight would be free. WIN!! So I settled watching ‘The Simpsons’ and then the footy. I attempted a few cabin shots during the advertisements…

Note the names of the crew of Virgin Blue at the time of VBY’s delivery.

We started our decent in to Sydney and eventually joined finals for RWY34L. I attempted some night photos but I failed.. 

We arrived at gate 35 and who else would be unloading my plane but Jayden L! After a friendly wave and a quick snap of him working I left VH-VBY! I have now joined the club of people who have flown her! What better way to bring up my 30th ever flight than to fly on my favourite plane!

So I walked back through the Virgin Australia terminal and down the stairs and into a taxi (no line-up for a cab, WIN!!)

And that completes my 2 and a half hour holiday to OOL! Thanks to Brock for a great afternoon of spotting! And also thanks to my mum for letting me go! Thanks for reading if you got down this far! Please note all photos are still unedited as my Photoshop is playing up!

Jetphotos.net
Airliners.net

Last edited by Andrew Coggan; 8th May 2011 at 12:33 PM. Reason: spelling