View Single Post
Old 28th September 2014, 02:35 PM

Following that I began to settle in and trial the seat in all functions and started to watch the Wolf of Wall Street, which I actually didn’t get to finish watching and completed it on the flight home to MEL. As you can see there is amble legroom and the screen is of good size.

On this flight there was a full meal service, I chose the Braised been with a green peppercorn sauce, chateau potatoes, carrots and baby corn which was really really good!

Once complete I continued the movie until landing which was quite smooth and a quick taxi to Terminal 2 saw us arrive 30 minutes early. Immigration was fast and efficient and I found myself in a cab with a cabby that would laugh at nearly everything I would say :O

I had booked through work my accommodation at the Novotel in Clarke Quay, the room was very nice on the top floor and had a good view heading towards orchard road. What I found most intriguing was the fact I had 2 showers in the same bathroom! Here is a few pics of the hotel.

Overall you can find some very cheap tickets within Asia on many international airlines that have tag on services. If your ever in Asia maybe check this option out as it could add to your next adventure!

Any comments or improvements I would love to hear them so please do not hesitate!