View Single Post
Old 20th May 2008, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick M View Post
You didn't mention your latrine visits on the return leg;
I didn't? How lax of me. I do recall making one further stop on the return leg. Again, I completed the mission standing up.

Quote:
And you didn't score the hosties
Trust me, it would have been worth it. We were blessed with a few gorgeous hosties on the day. Obviously, the aforementioned hostess with the mostest took our breath away. Is it bad form to start a Facebook Appreciation Society in her honour

Quote:
Graeme Hutchinson didn't specifically mention you in his ACARS reporting
NO WAY! You're kidding, Tobes said he was specifically going to send "QF957, MAD DOG SENDS LUV 2 ALL ACARS FOLK. WERD". That didn't show up on any reports? It must have!

Quote:
And is that Nick Furby you are referring to
Oh yes, yes indeed. Prohibited not only from Qantas aircraft but most internet forums as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will "The Captain of the Board" Tidmarsh
Sterling effort there, Craigo!
Stirling? You mean "Champagne" don't you mate? Must be time for a "Monday Night at The Edi" again soon yes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen "Canon rocks" Brown
I still want to know why you sneezed twice?
Do you really? I can assure you it wasn't the old "White Pepper in the straw blown into the air" trick that Frank and I mastered on an Air NZ flight one evening. I think it was a random couple of sneezes induced by moving to the Economy Cabin from the luxury of Business Class. The dust is of a different breed back there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenden "I fix planes" S
Now that was a Phat story there mate.
I try, I try my best! And now I'm trying desperately to keep the thread going (Has anyone noticed?).