View Single Post
Old 16th November 2008, 02:11 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigel C View Post
Firstly, it is your opinion that someone made a wrong call. Whoever made the decision no doubt followed the guidelines set out to them before making such a decision. I would presume the airlines involved would receive an outline of why their application for dispensation was rejected.

Secondly, if I was the one making the decision, I sure as hell would NOT want some obsessive anti-aircraft lobbyist getting hold of any of my particulars.

Public scrutiny of the decision is one thing, having particulars released of the one who made the decision is another.
All opinions I express on this board oddly enough are my opinions.

Hopefully there are no obsessive anti-aircraft lobbyists on this board. I agree that the identity of the individual isn't required, but the position of who made the decision would indicate whether the problem was escalated appropriately.

If the airline received an explanation for the rejection of the curfew exemption request I'd like to hear it so that I can express my opinion about it. Again, oddly enough, I use discussion threads on this board to express my opinions and welcome others doing likewise whether they agree with me or not. Who knows, I might even change my opinion after reading someone else's contribution. I think exchanges of views are productive, even if the view in this case is constructive dissatisfaction.