View Single Post
Old 27th May 2012, 08:43 AM

I couldn't have put it better myself, Bernie.

But I'll try

The Mods have stated their position, so it's obviously up to us users......and therein lies the problem... For what it's worth, and this is ONLY my opinion and should be taken with a grain of salt as always, as far as I'm concerned: EVERYTHING can be noteworthy to SOME ONE at SOME TIME for SOME REASON...

My opinion again: I peruse the "Noteworthy" thread every single day, several times a day, and am really not that bothered by someone posting something that others may not find noteworthy to them, how much time does it take out of one's life, really?

I'm sure when Tim thought up the idea (and I don't mean to speak out of turn here Tim) I'm sure he wasn't just thinking "I find this noteworthy, so I'll tell everyone" but more like "other people may find this noteworthy, so I'll tell everyone"...

Things may have gotten out of hand last night, but let's, as a group, move forward, leave the policing to the Mods, stop with the hypocrisy (however inadvertant it may have been) and enjoy our interests together...