View Single Post
Old 13th September 2012, 02:07 AM
YSSY Forum Administrator

Hi all,

To keep you in the loop; With increased interest, the ADS-B Workshop is still going ahead as planned and I'm currently preparing an informal agenda for the day.

Judging by Henning's 'doodle' ..... I think it's fairly safe to say; lock in Sunday 25th November for the Open ADS-B Workshop. Put it in the calendar and keep it free.

I have to check with a couple of interstate visitors as to a suitable start time, but 9am sounds ok for now.

I am currently awaiting some responses regarding potential locations for the day, but if you have any suggestions, please let me know.

Some initial locations up for suggestion include a:
- meeting room at Sydney Airport
- meeting room at Stamford Hotel/or other Hotel at Sydney Airport
- meeting room at St George Rowing Club

We would consider a meeting room / hall / or community area as a potential location for the workshop; one that has power, suitability for a screen and data projection, tables and chairs, available parking, in Sydney metro, and one that might be free or relatively cheap for hire if required.

An elevated location could be an advantage for the set up of real-time ADS-B tracking throughout the day which would aid certain presentations.

If you have any suggestions, please let me know.
Cheers.