Sydney Airport Message Board Sydney Airport Message Board  

Go Back   Sydney Airport Message Board > Aviation Industry News and Discussion > Australia and New Zealand Industry

Old 24th May 2011, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark D. View Post
Yeah me too Jacob, they usually go all out.. As DJ Gold, I can guest someone to the lounge if you want to use it. PM me, it will only go to waste otherwise.
If Jacob doesn't want to take you up on your offer, I will!! I wonder how many from the board are on the flight?
Old 24th May 2011, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Saw the A330 in Perth the other day and its already causing problems. When it is parked at the domestic terminal Qantas' 767's and A330's can't get past. Its going to cause nightmares and big traffic snarles around the airport.
...not to mention vehicles driving on the apron access road which have to follow a temporary route out onto the taxilane to get around it. This then obviously temporarily downgrades the capability of the taxilane which had only recently been upgraded to handle A330's, etc with the departure of the old fire station/control tower, as above.
Old 24th May 2011, 01:01 PM

Hye Mark,

thanks for the offer will be happy to accept. Would you like me to PM you my mobile number?
Old 12th June 2011, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L Gibb View Post
...not to mention vehicles driving on the apron access road which have to follow a temporary route out onto the taxilane to get around it. This then obviously temporarily downgrades the capability of the taxilane which had only recently been upgraded to handle A330's, etc with the departure of the old fire station/control tower, as above.
They are building a new Taxi way to extend A to join D1

http://docs.google.com/gview?url=htt...orks.pdf&pli=1