Sydney Airport Message Board Sydney Airport Message Board  

Go Back   Sydney Airport Message Board > Aviation Industry News and Discussion > Australia and New Zealand Industry


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 15th March 2023, 02:02 PM
Bob C Bob C is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 666
Default SydSquad Live Stream

I subscribe to this stream and am trying to contact the comperes/commentators about an urgent matter but have no idea how to do so as I can't find any email addresses and what appear to contacts through social media totally confuse an old wrinKly like me.

Can anyone help please ?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 15th March 2023, 02:13 PM
Greg Hyde Greg Hyde is offline
Prolific Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,873
Default

Bob,

Sean L is the moderator, he may be able to help

http://www.yssyforum.net/board/member.php?u=5522

Send him a pm
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 15th March 2023, 02:34 PM
Bob C Bob C is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 666
Default

Thanks Greg ; much appreciated.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 15th March 2023, 03:50 PM
Kent Broadhead Kent Broadhead is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Dulwich Hill
Posts: 511
Default

I'm pretty sure Kurt and Tim are still members here if you wanted to try PM.

On the stream itself, yesterday's is worth a rewatch if you didn't catch it. Pleanty of spray but surpisingly good vision.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 15th March 2023, 04:36 PM
Bob C Bob C is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 666
Default

Thanks Kent ; I didn't know about it as I spent most of the day at the RAAFA Bull Creek W A, waiting for the F/A-1A, A21-101, to arrive on the back of a truck. I read an email from SydSquad about the live stream last night and watched some of the replay today.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 15th March 2023, 04:57 PM
Greg Hyde Greg Hyde is offline
Prolific Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,873
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob C View Post
Thanks Kent ; I didn't know about it as I spent most of the day at the RAAFA Bull Creek W A, waiting for the F/A-1A, A21-101, to arrive on the back of a truck. I read an email from SydSquad about the live stream last night and watched some of the replay today.
Bob was A21-101 coming from Williamtown NSW ?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 15th March 2023, 05:14 PM
Bob C Bob C is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 666
Default

Sure did Greg and it departed last Thursday. The F/A-18 will displayed under a recently built shelter adjacent to a former RAF Tornado GR4 which was gifted to the RAAFA Museum last year.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 15th March 2023, 07:07 PM
Tim Bowrey's Avatar
Tim Bowrey Tim Bowrey is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Cronulla
Posts: 1,415
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob C View Post
I subscribe to this stream and am trying to contact the comperes/commentators about an urgent matter but have no idea how to do so as I can't find any email addresses and what appear to contacts through social media totally confuse an old wrinKly like me.

Can anyone help please ?
Hey Bob,

The SAMB is still my home page and I check it regaularly even though I don't post. Feel free to sent me a direct message on here if you like!

Cheers
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 15th March 2023, 07:54 PM
Greg Hyde Greg Hyde is offline
Prolific Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,873
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob C View Post
Sure did Greg and it departed last Thursday. The F/A-18 will displayed under a recently built shelter adjacent to a former RAF Tornado GR4 which was gifted to the RAAFA Museum last year.
I've got relatives in Newcastle and they mentioned to me last weekend that they saw a Hornet on a truck at Hexham. Just down the road from Willytown.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 15th March 2023, 07:59 PM
Sean L Sean L is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Sydney
Posts: 463
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Hyde View Post
I've got relatives in Newcastle and they mentioned to me last weekend that they saw a Hornet on a truck at Hexham. Just down the road from Willytown.
https://www.facebook.com/Fog.Shots.M...ZxHWLl?__cft__

photos of the hornet incase you were interested
__________________
Aviation Photographer based out of Sydney
Camera: Canon EOS 7D
Lens: EF-S 15-85mm F3.5-F5.6 IS USM & EF 70-300mm F4-F5.6 IS USM II
Love a good chat about cameras :)

Sydsquad Moderator
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 02:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright Sydney Airport Message Board 1997-2022
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the Conditions of Use and Privacy Statement