Sydney Airport Message Board Sydney Airport Message Board  

Go Back   Sydney Airport Message Board > Aviation Industry News and Discussion > Australia and New Zealand Industry

Old 16th December 2011, 07:24 PM

Geoff Thomas couldn't report 6 oclock at 1730

There was over 100 strikes on the airfield between 6am and 7pm that day, that was a direct comment from Perth Airport CEO Brad Geatches on 6PR and 9 news.

I previously worked for Skystar, and they have the same in their award, I also know Toll Dnata has the same, there were delays across the airport, and cancellations by Skywest, this was reported by Brad, when i asked Geoff if he contacted Brad, he had not, he continued to say to me, that flight explorer was showing DJ flights, and that's all he cared about.

I know Aerocare walked off for the worst part in the morning, but i dont think they have the same award, being a non union work force.

In that Video if you watch the nose wheel, some debris flys off almost missing the person on the tug.

It was also said by a QF rampie that a plane on bay 14 got hit, and it arced over to a plane on bay 13.