Sydney Airport Message Board Sydney Airport Message Board  

Go Back   Sydney Airport Message Board > Spotting and Movements > Radar Spotting

Old 7th August 2016, 10:24 AM

Default Pay someone to install Basestation complete

I have become so frustrated in trying to install complete Basestation back onto a re formatted computer with XP, I have followed the instructions of Keith Taylors instructions and without success, which are for Windows 8, despite it still suppost to work on XP, as it has done so for past 6 years, to get it up and running at all, let alone completely, I am willing to Pay some one $300 cash or direct deposit to do it for me by remote control, with all the settings correct along with Active Display Pro, I have the Keys for the registered Membership, I had to replace the Power Booster atop of the mast, having been without ADSB for 3 months waiting for the part from Germany, the software does not want to work with Internet Explorer, which does not have tech support now, even though it works the best with XP, now only with Firefox or Google Chrome, Please contact me by email if you can help me out, noonda@iprimus.com.au . john

John ROE
Old 2nd May 2017, 10:51 PM
YSSY Forum Administrator

Hi John,

How did you get on ?