Sydney Airport Message Board Sydney Airport Message Board  

Go Back   Sydney Airport Message Board > Services and General > Admin and Feedback

Old 27th September 2012, 08:48 PM

Default photos

I tried to start a new thread and upload around 5 photos from yesterday's visit to the airport. Initially it shows as being processed and then nothin...nada...
Old 27th September 2012, 10:39 PM
Administrator

Hello Donesh,

Below is the procedure to upload images - I've tested it as working on IE9, Opera 12 and Firefox 15.0.1. If this procedure doesn't work for you, please let me know what browser you're using so I can test, along with any specific error messages you're seeing. Note that images need to be jpg/jpeg, maxium size of 300kb and 800x600 pixels.

In the new post window, click the attachment icon (paperclip)
Under the “Upload File from your Computer” boxes, click browse and select the picture(s)
Click the upload button, and wait until the “Uploading File(s) - Please Wait” is replaced by the uploaded file names, and then click “Close this Window” at the bottom.

Jetphotos.net Shots
Airliners.net Shots
Old 28th September 2012, 09:07 AM

Smile

Thanks David, for your quick response. I have uploaded before, with no problem. Also, I am aware of the process and have followed exactly the steps you have outlined. Jpeg,<500k,800x600 etc. and must have done everything right because it was "being processed" for a very long time and then suddenly voila! There was no error message, nothing. It just vanished.

I shall try gain today and thanks once more.

Donesh