Sydney Airport Message Board Sydney Airport Message Board  

Go Back   Sydney Airport Message Board > Aviation Industry News and Discussion > Australia and New Zealand Industry

Old 31st March 2008, 04:30 PM

Default Jetstar's Newest A320 - Revised Livery

Hi All,

Here's a recent photo of F-WWDE (msn3474 - to become VH-VQF) in TLS:

Source

Noticeable is the change from the small "Jetstar.com" to the large "Jetstar.com" titles as featured on the A330-200s.

Cheers
Old 31st March 2008, 04:43 PM

I like, I like

Old 31st March 2008, 04:44 PM

Apparently the first A321 will be white with Jetstar titles (like the 'albino' A330), and is due in BNE at 5.30 tonight local. It's the second aircraft which will arrive from Victorville with the full silver and new titles treatment.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Last edited by Andrew McLaughlin; 31st March 2008 at 05:03 PM.
Old 31st March 2008, 08:51 PM

That 320 looks great with the 330-style titles! I was wondering if/when Jetstar was going to standardise the livery across all three aircraft types any time soon. Seeing as they standardised crewing and procedures across the three types as of February.

Also I'd like to say hi! Another long time reader, first time poster. I'm cabin crew for Team Jetstar (yes there is a significance to the "Team" bit). I underwent my conversion training for A321 in February and will soon have conversion for the A330 so that as primarily domestic crew I can fly all 3 types and operate internationally if required. Mind you all the ground schools after mine, which graduated in mid-January, are trained on all 3 types from the start. Therefore they wanted to standardise procedures across the fleet so that cabin crew could easily interchange types without confusion. And it looks as though now they might be doing the same with the livery!