Sydney Airport Message Board Sydney Airport Message Board  

Go Back   Sydney Airport Message Board > Aviation Industry News and Discussion > Australia and New Zealand Industry

Old 15th November 2008, 03:46 PM

Default SYD-FRANKFURT via QF tomorrow

Hi..

I'm travelling to Frankfurt tomorrow - Sunday - on QF 5. I was wondering if someone could tell me the config for this aircraft? I'm not sure which 'seating plan' to look up on the QF website i.e. first/biz/premium econ/economy??

I'm traveling economy with three others and, if possible, would like to know which of the rows I should try and be seated in for extra leg room.

Also, does it even help if you're a silver FF or does this request not even get looked at until you hit Gold and above??

Many thanks to any info.

My first post!

BK
Old 15th November 2008, 03:58 PM

FRA flights are operated by 2-class aircraft, so the layout is the "56 Business, 356 Economy" config.

If you haven't already got a seat allocation, your choices will be quite limited. If your mates aren't on the same booking, you might not even be seated together. The flight is looking quite full tomorrow.