Sydney Airport Message Board Sydney Airport Message Board  

Go Back   Sydney Airport Message Board > Aviation Industry News and Discussion > Australia and New Zealand Industry
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 7th May 2009, 11:43 AM

Default Jetstar Schedules

Does anyone know when Jetstar are going to upsate their schedules on the booking page of their website? I currently have a 6.10am flight from HBA-SYD booked for 30th October. However sicne JQ closed their Hobart base this flight will leave much later in the morning.

The website has the new time (10.55 am) loaded up until the 24th October, however after that it reverts to 6.10 am. I need JQ to change my flight to the night before however can't do that (without paying a fee) until the new times are loaded.

Thanks.
Old 8th May 2009, 03:15 PM

I do not have much experience with using commercial tickets, being QF staff, though I recently had a Jetstar flight rescheduled to be 1 hour earlier and told them it didn't suit me. They allowed us to change to the afternoon MCY-SYD at no additional cost and they also re-allocated our seats over the phone at the same time. This was on a commercial ticket.
Old 8th May 2009, 04:31 PM

My problem is that when I called the call centre, my flight is still showing as 6.10am, even though I know it doesn't exist. The woman wouldn't change my flight to the night before without paying extra as the 6.10am flight is 'technically still scheduled'. I need to be in Syndey by 8.30am so have no option but to leave the night before.
Old 6th June 2009, 01:40 PM

Ryan, the HBA-SYD flights have been updated, but the HBA-MEL flights are still not quite right.