Sydney Airport Message Board Sydney Airport Message Board  

Go Back   Sydney Airport Message Board > Spotting and Movements > Spotting and Movements
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 2nd January 2010, 04:51 AM

Default Adelaide spotting

Happy New Year everyone. I'm driving to Adelaide today and will be there for the whole week till the 10th. I had a look at the planespottingadelaide.com website for locations/frequencies etc and I'm wondering if anyone will be free and out there to show me around and spend some time spotting. I've been to the area near the Rwy 05 threshold before but that's about it and the weather man was predicting blue skies for next week.

Thanks, K.
Old 3rd January 2010, 07:49 AM

Krzysztof,

There are plenty of places to spot around Adelaide airport, and although it is only Adelaide, we do get quite a variety of movements. Check out http://www.digitalairstrip.net and browse through the photo and video sections for Adelaide. It includes a map and some directions to get to the locations.

David M.
Old 9th January 2010, 10:35 AM

Hi David, thanks for your reply and the link, looking nice. I went out there yesterday and will go again maybe today and tomorrow, as soon as the temperature drops below 40! If you're around there and see a NSW plate parked that'd be me. Thanks, K.