Sydney Airport Message Board Sydney Airport Message Board  

Go Back   Sydney Airport Message Board > Aviation Industry News and Discussion > Australia and New Zealand Industry
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 15th October 2010, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg F View Post
Welcome Jack also Virginbluepilot27 << His youtube name.
Now you can attack/slag/moan at people on this forum
Just like you did on my youtube video, a JQ A320 Landing
....oh and I don't think you can display a copyrighted logo on here as your avatar either

Small sample.....................
Virginbluepilot27
f** off. i no a hell a lot about planes especially virginblue. its not my fault jetstar has cancelled 11 flights of mine and 9 are 3hrs late. i have NEVER been late with virgin. seriously Jetstar are crap they have **** food, service cabin crew. They should get a brain like u. I do and im smart face it 2 words: JETSTAR SUCKS!
Is it hurting you in a physical way? If so yes go have a cry. You must be liberal, not moving forward from that comment i made a while ago. Get over it its life. Oh wow sorry for stealing 1 of 1000's of vb logos.
Old 15th October 2010, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
Jack - why did you fly JQ to Newcastle if you despise them so much?

What was specifically 'broken' with your seat? No recline?

The aircraft would never have departed if the cabin temperature was this high - I think you're lying.

Delays occur with all airlines - For FY10, Virgin had the highest cancellations of all airlines (QF/JQ/TT).

That's incorrect.

That's impressive - was Virgin trialing a supersonic version of the 737? Unless you departed well ahead of schedule (which would be unlikely), there is no way you would have made up 30 minutes on a NTL/OOL sector which is at best 50 or so minutes flight-time...

I thought that was only free if your flight is delayed by x minutes? Is it now free on all DJ flights?

Ground staff in New Zealand are employees of a contracted ground handling provider, just like any other airline that contracts ground handling services (which includes almost all airlines world-wide, including full service carriers) - so I am not sure how Jetstar is responsible for recruiting people of the 'wrong stuff'. You've also made an assumption of this person character yet you:

a) Don't know anything about this person; and
b) Don't know the full facts of the incident - a media report does not cut it.
1. Jetstar was my only option because virgin was sold out to prove how more popular they are, not lying, 2 months back jetstar was $40 cheaper for the same route same day 20mins apart with virgin and i chatted with 2 people at departure gate and they said they only fly with virgin, even if they are dearer. Mainly for there "Sexy and attractive (hot) Cabin crew :P
2. Recline and ne of the things that holds it too the floor snapped from a previous flight.
3. I said it was "like" not "it was" 50 degrees. More around 35 or so but it "felt like 50".
4. My mistake was ment to say 30 minutes late due to rain/flodding. So thats why we got free live2air and free cans and cheese and crackers.
5. It is possibe to do the route in 30 minutes the flight was schedueld for 1hr 20mins. 12:05dep, 2:20pm arrival (NSW Time) and pilot said flight time will be 50 minutes. My Mel-ntl flight was 35 minutes early once, other times around 10-20 minutes early.

Thanks.
Old 15th October 2010, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Melon View Post
5. It is possibe to do the route in 30 minutes the flight was schedueld for 1hr 20mins. 12:05dep, 2:20pm arrival (NSW Time) and pilot said flight time will be 50 minutes. My Mel-ntl flight was 35 minutes early once, other times around 10-20 minutes early.

Thanks.
Any airline can exaggerate the schedule of their flights so they all look like they come on-time or early...Ryanair, for instance, does this. My DJ flight from OOL-NTL was scheduled for 50 minutes, and we arrived on time. OOL-NTL flight time is usually between 50-65 minutes, depending on various factors, eg. weather.

Quote:
Is it hurting you in a physical way? If so yes go have a cry. You must be liberal, not moving forward from that comment i made a while ago. Get over it its life. Oh wow sorry for stealing 1 of 1000's of vb logos.
Virgin Blue's logo is still the same, no matter what. It is a trademark. There is only one out there, albeit it is with lots of different backgrounds, etc. I'm not telling you off for using it though...you aren't earning money using that logo so I'd call it fair use.

JetPhotos.net (1381 Photos)

Last edited by Brock Little; 15th October 2010 at 08:21 PM.
Old 15th October 2010, 08:25 PM

i meant like theres 1000's of ones out there not 1000's of different types lol. How are you brock? Has VH-VUW, or VH-VUX been to ool yet?
Old 15th October 2010, 08:26 PM

Jack,
Gold Coast - Williamtown is 314nm's. To do it in 30mins, it would have to AVERAGE 628kts. Highly unlikely.

Think you need to:
a) Show a bit of respect for others on this board
b) Respect the rules of the board
c) Contribute with information that is worthwhile to the board

Cheers

Mick
Old 15th October 2010, 08:28 PM

Not 30 minutes flight, 30 minutes late. They can do it in 50 minutes.
Old 15th October 2010, 08:29 PM

Quote:
i meant like theres 1000's of ones out there not 1000's of different types lol. How are you brock? Has VH-VUW, or VH-VUX been to ool yet?
I'm good thankyou! Sorry this is getting OT, but what about you? VUW and VUX both have been to OOL, and I'm sure they've been to NTL as well.

JetPhotos.net (1381 Photos)
Old 15th October 2010, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Mick
Old 15th October 2010, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock Little View Post
I'm good thankyou! Sorry this is getting OT, but what about you? VUW and VUX both have been to OOL, and I'm sure they've been to NTL as well.
Thats good, still raining? Its been raining very bad today. Yeah most likely they have. Its gonna be funny when those 105 new vb planes just start to come in nxt year.
Old 16th October 2010, 03:27 AM

Mods - can we close this topic, all it has turned to is a slanging match and has moved away from the actual topic.