Sydney Airport Message Board Sydney Airport Message Board  

Go Back   Sydney Airport Message Board > Technical > Trip Reports
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21st June 2013, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Where are the SXM photos/video?
All the photos from SXM will be in the next part. I will try to have that up on Monday. I haven't uploaded any videos yet, I will get around to that next week.

Quote:
Heard girls drink free at the bar for being topless
Yep that's right, noticed a few whilst I was there

Quote:
LA has a lot to do part from the tourist stuff, been recently doing the hike up to the Griffith Observatory then on further up Hollywood mountain. Great place for a sunset, but rather dangerous coming back down at night. Have spotted the odd rattle snake and coyote, but they seem harmless.
We mainly just did the touristy stuff and of course lots of plane spotting. Universal Studios was good. Didn't really like Disney California Adventure, nothing that interested me. Theme parks aren't really my thing.

We did a tour of LA. It took us to Venice Beach, Beverley Hills, Farmers Market and Hollywood. Venice Beach was pretty s***, not a nice place at all in my opinion. Beverley Hills was very nice, very fancy and very expensive. Lots of expensive cars too. The Farmers market was good, didn't look around much though.

Hollywood was pretty disappointing, very crowded and people on the streets constantly coming up to you and trying to get you to take CDs. We were warned by the tour guide that they would try and get you take them making you think they are free and as soon as you do they will ask for money.

Would've liked to have gone to Santa Monica and Malibu.