Sydney Airport Message Board Sydney Airport Message Board  

Go Back   Sydney Airport Message Board > Aviation Industry News and Discussion > Australia and New Zealand Industry
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 31st July 2008, 02:21 PM

Working here at Perth airport along with the QF people it is hell, and its amazing watching batches of passengers coming out of the terminal, or late boarding. Its a joke.
Old 1st August 2008, 09:33 PM

reading all these articles it seems that the telegraph does have a secret agenda against Qantas. Considering the accuracy of their reporting of the QF30 incident I think they have VERY little credibility left.

With the roll over, these sort of things happen once in every 10 or 20 years? Wouldn't be at all surprising if there are glitches or problems early on
Old 1st August 2008, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Chan View Post
reading all these articles it seems that the telegraph does have a secret agenda against Qantas. Considering the accuracy of their reporting of the QF30 incident I think they have VERY little credibility left.

With the roll over, these sort of things happen once in every 10 or 20 years? Wouldn't be at all surprising if there are glitches or problems early on
No doubt there are issues but it sure looks like it is beating it up more than needed. I like this line:

Quote:
The system limits seating for economy passengers to the rear of the plane - even if spare seats are available towards the front of the plane - giving priority to business class flyers.
Isn't business class at the front of the plane already, so how is the system giving them priority.

Also unless I am mistaken didn't the old system allocate people based on FF status anyway. I know as a QF Platinum the only time I was ever down the back is when I had to change flights on the day of departure or on international flights where seats seem to be allocated on a first come first served basis.